Play Citizen Conflict: Alpha Test Registration — Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Citizen Conflict is one of the most advanced Free2Play blockchain-based Hero Shooters. We have been busy crafting an immersive world, captivating gaming experience, with next-gen dynamics and a robust storyline. Now you have a chance to taste what’s about to come. Join the alpha test and play. It’s simple and it’s worth it!
The step-by-step guide to Citizen Conflict Alpha Test
To do so, you will have to register for QORPO ID, which serves as the all-in-one manager in the QORPO ecosystem. Then you will receive Alpha Key NFT, which allows you to take part in the alpha testing and play Citizen Conflict after staking it. Have fun!
Let us walk you through the whole process.
- How to set up QORPO ID
- How to claim and stake the Alpha Key
- How to run Citizen Conflict
- Game Instructions
QORPO ID SET UP
- First off, go to CitizenConflict.com and click on the QORPO ID button in the upper right corner of the page. Afterward, click on the free registration option. Otherwise, if you land on the Registration page, click on the Registration for free button.
- You will be redirected to the registration page with several sign-up options. You can move on by signing up with your email address, you can use one of the popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, or a crypto-wallet Metamask.
- Now it’s time to choose your user name and confirm the Terms of Service. When you’re ready, hit the register button.
- Right after you hit the registration, you will receive a verification email. To complete the registration process, log into your email account and enter the verification code to the registration screen as shown below, and hit confirm.
- Congrats! Your QOPRO ID is activated. Now you are eligible to receive the NFT Alpha Key, which allows you to take part in the Alpha Testing and play Citizen Conflict.
Get the Alpha Key
- The NFT will drop around 21.12.2022. It will show up in the Rewards in the sidebar on the left side of your QORPO ID dashboard.
- After receiving the Alpha Key NFT, you will be notified by the registration email. Go to the QORPO ID dashboard, choose the Rewards section, and click on I Want Reward button.
Stake the NFT and run the Citizen Conflict
- Once you click on I want reward button, your Alpha Key will show up. To gain access to Alpha Test, select Alpha Key and stake it by clicking on the Start Staking button.
- Alternatively, if you are the owner of the previously released Crypto Citizen NFT, you won’t need the Alpha Key, just lock the NFT you currently own and follow the same instructions.
- Afterward, the download option will show up in the lower-left corner of the screen. Continue by clicking on the download button.
- Congratulations, Citizen! After Citizen Conflict is downloaded, install the game and log in using your QORPO ID credentials.
- Enjoy the Alpha Test and rule the Ether Islands!
Play Citizen Conflict and Rule the Ether Islands
Don’t forget, this is the Alpha Test, so you can look forward to so much more to come in the future. Follow the story of Ether Islands and discover the uncharted territories of a cyberpunk dystopia. Team up your squad and conquer the new world!
LMB — fire
RMB — aim
W — move forward
A — move left
S — move backward
D — move right
Space bar- jump
Left Shift — Sprint
C — crouch
Left Shift + C — slide
E — interact
Mouse Wheel — change weapon
Q — ability 1
3 — ability 2
G — ability 3
L — look backward
ESC — pause menu
- In the main menu in the collection tab, you are able to change Heroes
- By pressing interact, you can pick up weapons and ammo from boxes and dead bodies
- Yellow boxes can be pushed around by pressing E, Red boxes are covers that explode after receiving a large amount of damage
- Concrete panels can be destroyed if they receive enough damage
Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX-1660 6 GB VRAM
Disk space: 10 GB
Processor: Intel Core i5–10400 / AMD Ryzen 5
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia RTX-2060 6 GB VRAM
Disk space: 10 GB